Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome...

Greetings....as this is my maiden post I will share with you what I'm about, and what you will find here.

I love to create clothing in the vintage style...and will share my creations with you all. I knit, sew, and draft my own patterns. I often find fabrics in opportunity shops, and re-purpose when I can. I also love millinery, and accessories.

I am a mad francophile, and dream of living in Paris...even though it will only ever be a dream.


I am also a novice sea kayaker.


I will post my "works-in-progress", finished garments, surprising purchases, pictures, and other whimsy. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following closely your kayaking adventures but I hadn't known you were so talented Ms Megs!

    Hats off to you, and your blog!

    ReplyDelete